What To Use To Style Baby Hair
Spray your baby hairs with water.
What to use to style baby hair. Part a small piece of your hair on the side and using a fine toothed comb and hair gel shape it into waves. If you don t have a spray bottle just splash water onto your hairline. Gel in general is a well known way of styling various types of hair.
Or a control paste we love aveda control paste 29. You don t need to soak you whole head just the baby hairs. Water a small brush and a little gel.
Baby hair gel is one way to keep your child s hair in place. Section off four pieces of hair from ear to ear and braid each. Spray water on a boar bristle brush or toothbrush and brush baby hairs forward.
The key to getting those baby hairs perfect. Then use a drop of gel. That said there are some things you should look for before buying the first product you see.
You can use a spray bottle full of water to spray along your hairline. And if you re not a fan of the alcohol in hairspray or many styling gels which can dry out your strands and weaken your already fragile baby hairs with continued use you can opt for a. Chilli circa 2003 when it comes to baby hairs we like to call chilli of the 90s.
Using the bristles of an edge tool create subtle swoops and swirls along the hairline. It s easiest to style your baby hairs when they re clean and free of product. Wearing your baby hairs in a soft spiral adds a spunky edge to classic pigtails like tessa thompson s.
- Best Hair Styling Tools
- Best Hair Weave Styles
- Best Hair Styling Games
- Best Styles For Thin Hair
- Best Products For Styling Curly Hair
- Best Hair Styling Gel For Men
- Best Styling Products For Short Hair
- Best Products To Style Curly Hair
- Best Styling Gel For Short Hair
- Best Mens Hair Styles
- Best Styling Product For Wavy Hair
- Best Hair Style For Your Face
- Best Hair Style For Thin Hair
- Best Styling Products For Dry Hair
- Best Way To Style Your Hair
- Best Men S Hair Styling Products
- Best Hair Style
- Best Men Hair Style
- Best Rated Hair Styling Tools
- Best Styling Cream For Curly Hair