Styling Relaxed Hair After Washing
4 comments on my wash day routine for relaxed hair.
Styling relaxed hair after washing. Follow up with high quality conditioner specially formulated to promote softness. Using your favorite conditioner works on occasion however we want you to consider a few more options for your co washing routine. Wash day can be stressful but it really doesn t have to be.
Invest in a shampoo with hydrating properties to help you clean maintain and restore hydration. Create a piecey look with the help of bed head by tigi wax stick. This will help get the buildup from the scalp as well as hair.
Relaxed hair should be washed at least once a week especially during warmer months when sun chlorine and saltwater can negatively impact chemically treated locs. It is damaging to your hair. You can also wash your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo.
In order to make my wash day seamless and pleasant i developed a routine that i can follow no matter how i choose to style my hair. First i only cleanse my hair on days when i have the time to follow my entire routine from start. This is what my wash day routine consists of.
Rinse hair out and repeat. Use a bit of the wax to separate the hair and to create a soft long lasting hold. Relax too soon and you run the risk of overprocessing your hair.
You can even use a flat iron to add sheen to relaxed hair. Wait too long and hair can start breaking at the line of demarcation where new growth meets old growth. Do not pile hair on top of your hair and don t use your nails.
- Short Hair Styles For Women With Fine Hair
- Short Hair Styles For Women Over 70
- Short Hair Styles On Black Women
- Short Hair Styles For 50
- Short Hair Style Black Women
- Short Hair Styles For Thick Wavy Hair
- Short Hair Styles For Women Over 65
- Short Hair Styles Round Face
- Short Hair Styles Girls
- Short Hair Style Boys
- Short Hair Styles Layered
- Short Hair Styles For Over 60
- Short Hair Style For Black Woman
- Short Hair Style For Women Over 50
- Short Hair Styles For Girls
- Short Hair Styles For Round Faces
- Short Hair Pixie Style
- Short Hair Ponytail Styles
- Short Hair Scarf Styles
- Short Hair Styles For Women Over 50